Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fully Initiated...

I'm all for experiencing local culture, but last night I received more than I wanted...I came down with malaria!

There has been a lot of it going around here these days, so I'm not alone. But I can tell you that it's not an experience I'd recommend to anyone. But with the proper medication I should be recovered in a few days.

So today I'll just post a few hotos to show everyone what things look like here on the ASAM farm. Enjoy!

Dwight and Lynn Lagore's house, where I've had the priviledge of occupying the spare bedroom.


Mercy Air's garage, where I've been doing most of my work.

The foundation for the future Mercy Air living quarters. Mercy Air is a partnering mission with ASAM here on the farm.


Bricks to build the house.


The 4 ton Hino truck that we haul sand and stone and bricks with.


Lychee trees


Mango trees.


Pineapple plants.

(come back soon and I'll add more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment